Cuore Ovens Co. warrants this product (the Cuore 1000+ Wood-Fired Oven Kit) to be free from materials or craftsmanship defects for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the shipping date. The Product Warranty stated above will be considered void and not valid if one ore more of these circumstances have occurred:
1. The installation of this product did not follow the instructions specified in this manual and the local building codes.
2. This product has been used in any way other than for home cooking, or used with any burning fuels other than the ones specified in this manual, or used with fuels expressly forbidden by this manual, and thus subjected to temperatures above the recommended ones, causing damage to the product.
3. This product has been damaged due to thermal shock by water or any other liquid, or by neglecting the warm-up period before each operation.
4. This product has been damaged by over-firing or lack of a proper heat-conditioning sequence as specified in this manual.
5. Normal wear and tear of parts that would be normally worn or replaced under normal operating conditions. Normal wear and tear includes small fissures and cracks resulting from the expansion and contraction of the oven parts, either from the shell or the refractory bricks. These are not defects and will not affect the oven operation and performance in any way.
On limitation of liability
It is understood and expressly agreed that the sole obligation of Cuore Ovens and the purchaser’s only and exclusive compensation under this Product Warranty or any other implied or expressed warranty will be limited to replacement, repair or refund as specified above. Such liability shall not include, and the purchaser renounces specifically to any rights to recover, consequential, incidental, special or any other damages of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damage to property, injuries to persons, loss of profits or anticipated profits, or loss of use of the product. Cuore Ovens shall not be responsible, in no event, for any incidental or consequential damages caused by defects in its products, whether such damage occurs or is discovered before or after replacement or repair, and whether or not such damage is caused by Cuore Oven’s negligence. As some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The duration of any implied warranty with respect to this Product is limited to the duration of the foregoing warranty. As some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, the above may not apply to you.
On investigation of claims against this Product Warranty
Cuore Ovens Co. reserves the right to investigate all claims against this Product Warranty and to deliberate and decide upon the method of settlement.
Our employees and dealers do not have the authority to modify or supplement this Product Warranty in any way, nor authorize any remedies in addition to, or inconsistent with the terms of this Product Warranty.
On registering a claim against this Product Warranty
For any claim against this Product Warranty to be valid, it must be notified to Cuore Ovens in written form (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (954-805-0050). Written claims should include a description of the defect and the installation date.